Sunday, October 31, 2004

 

COMMENTS

I've added Haloscan commenting to Rambling On Music. I should have done this when I first launched this site, but I didn't. Haloscan is much better than Blogger's commenting system, that's for sure.

Anyways, a few guidelines for comments here:

---No racial or sexist comments will be appreciated.

---Don't post as "Anonymous". Make up some fake name like "Patches Dickinson". Something. "Anonymous" just doesn't work here.

---Bring something to the table. I know I'm always bringing something here. You can too.

We do appreciate comments here. Don't be shy, if you have any questions or comments, just post them in the comments boxes. Or e-mail us (our e-mail addresses are at the top of the page).

One more thing. We're not Blabbermouth.net. If you think that Lars Ulrich sucks, explain why. It could be because his drums on "St. Anger" sound like crap. That's fine.

That's it, that's the list.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to watch the Ashlee Simpson SNL clip.
|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?