Tuesday, October 26, 2004

 

ASHLEE SIMPSON = OWNED



I'm sick and f**king tired of these pre-packaged, pop tart, media hyped, overrated, record industry darlings taking up all of the damn airtime on radio and music television.

So when Ashlee Simpson's performance on "Saturday Night Live" went bad, I was laughing my ass off. I didn't see it live, but I have seen this video link many, many times over the past couple of days.

I could care less if she wasn't feeling well. This is just too damn funny and she will never be able to have a legitimate career in the music industry again. Girl you know it's true, ooh ooh ooh, you got owned!

Yep, it's Tuesday evening on the West Coast, Wednesday morning here in Arkansas. I'm bored as hell. I think I'll have to watch this clip a few more times...
|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?