Wednesday, November 17, 2004

 

PLAY THAT BACK

My Top 5 Current Songs That I'm Listening To Right Now

U2 "City of Blinding Lights"
---From their new album "How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb". It has a "Clocks"/"Two Hearts Beat As One" type of vibe to it. As I said yesterday, "City of Blinding Lights" may be the best song I've heard in a few years. I'm not kidding.

Collective Soul "Better Now"---From their new album "Youth". It's nice to know that Collective Soul is still alive and kicking. While "Counting The Days" is getting more attention right now, I feel that "Better Now" will be a big hit for these guys in a few months.

Alter Bridge "Find The Real"
---Alter Bridge is basically Creed, without that no-talent assclown Scott Stapp. Their first single "Open Your Eyes" was good, but "Find The Real" is more heavier. It has more of an edge to it.

Silvertide "Ain't Coming Home"
---These guys will be big very soon. Count on it.

Gavin DeGraw "I Don't Want To Be"---Chalk this up in the "I should hate this song, but dammit, I like it" category. Dammit, I just do. I won't apologize for this.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Music, it just makes real good sense.
|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?