Tuesday, November 16, 2004

 

NEW U2 ALBUM AT MTV.COM

From now until next Tuesday, U2's new album "How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb" will be featured on MTV.com's "The Leak". The album will be released worldwide next Monday (Nov. 22) and in the U.S. next Tuesday (Nov. 23).

I'll do a full review on "How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb" later this week. But if there's one song on this album that I love already, it's "City of Blinding Lights". I won't get too carried away here, but it's the best song I've heard in a few years. It's that good.

In other U2 news, I watched their epic performance of "Sunday Bloody Sunday" from the Live Aid show in 1985 on Launch last night. I was hypnotized and mesmerized (to borrow from System Of A Down's new album titles). I take back what I said a while back. I said that Tool was the one band I need to see live. While I still need to see Tool, U2 is the one band that I need to see live. But for the time being, I'll have to "settle" for watching "Rattle & Hum" and listening to their Red Rocks live album.

U2 is the best music act in the world right now. No question.
|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?