Wednesday, November 03, 2004

 

LINKS

Hey everybody...

I've added some links to the sidebar.

A brief rundown of the links that have been marked so far:

Sports and Bremertonians---That is our sports weblog. David and I talk Seattle sports as well as national sports at Sports and B's. We get hundreds of hits every day, usually from Mariners and Seahawks fans. We'll also get the usual "Paige Davis tall" and "Pedro Martinez' little friend" searches as well.

MTV News---MTV.com's news page. Cue Megadeth's "Peace Sells".

Blabbermouth.net---Roadrunner Records news page.

Launch---The music page at Yahoo. Videos, radio stations, etc. It's one of my Top 5 favorite sites on the net.

All Music Guide---Music reviews galore. Stephen Thomas Erlewine is a great writer.

KDJE 100.3 The Edge---Rock station in Little Rock, Arkansas. This is the one rock station that has a decent signal in Pine Bluff, where I'm currently living. They've improved their playlist tremendously over the past few months. At least I've noticed that anyway.

KISW 99.9 FM---Rock station in Seattle. I always listened to this station when I lived in Washington. Cathy Faulkner, Scott Vanderpool, Damon Stewart...wow. Those were the days...

Amazon.com---It's the holiday season. You might as well start your shopping now. And if you spend more than $25, you get free shipping. Good deal.

The Onion---Hysterical.

A Large Regular---Chris Lynch's sports and misc. ramblings. He and I were colleagues on the Sportspages.com weblogs section. I haven't done a Sportspages.com column in over a year. He's still doing them as far as I know. But Chris is a good writer. And he's from the Boston area. Wicked.

Silent Kaos---Just check it out for yourself.

I will update the links sidebar as time goes on.

If y'all have any links you want us to post on the sidebar, leave them in the comments box. We appreciate it.
|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?