Thursday, November 18, 2004

 

BONO AND THE EDGE IN LITTLE ROCK



Earlier today, the William Jefferson Clinton Presidential Library opened up in Little Rock.

Since this is Rambling On Music, I'm not going to get politcal here. However, I can talk about the performance from U2's Bono and The Edge.

I watched it live on local television and once again, I'm in awe of Bono and The Edge. They performed John Lennon's "Rain", "Sunday Bloody Sunday", and "The Hands That Built America" from "Gangs of New York".

This was U2's first appearance in the state of Arkansas. Well, half of U2, but you get the point. I can only hope that U2 makes a stop in Arkansas on their upcoming tour. Hopefully the Clinton Library impresses them enough where they want to come to Arkansas to play for the starving music fans like myself.

And if you haven't already, take the opportunity to listen to U2's new album "How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb". You won't regret it.
|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?