Saturday, October 30, 2004

 

SILVERTIDE

Philadelphia is known for cheesesteaks, Will Smith, and insane sports fans.

But in a matter of months, Philadelphia will also be known for the up-and-coming band Silvertide.

I first heard of these guys on Music Choice (check your local cable listings) and they remind me of the Black Crowes. When I get the chance, I'm picking up their debut album, "Show and Tell".

But until then, I'll just have to live with their e-card. The e-card features 4 tracks, "Ain't Coming Home", "California Rain", "Mary Jane", and "Devil's Daughter". "Ain't Coming Home" is Silvertide's first single and I'm just blown away by this track.

Not only does the e-card feature those 4 tracks, the e-card also features a live video of "Ain't Coming Home" and a 10-minute interview with Silvertide.

I'm going to go ahead and call it right now, Silvertide is going to be very successful in the coming months. Silvertide doesn't seem to care about their image, they just want to rock. I can always respect bands like that.

Once I get "Show And Tell", I'll have a review up in no time. Until then, I'll just settle for the e-card.
|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?