Friday, October 08, 2004

 

MY MIX CD

And you can't call it "now that's what I call crap".

People like to make mix CDs for their certain someone or a friend. Me? Since I'm single, I don't have a certain someone to make a mix CD for. But I made myself a mix CD earlier tonight. Again, this falls into the "I'm not doing jackcrap" file.

I hope you enjoy my list of songs so much that you'll want to listen to them yourself after you're done reading this post. Granted, there's probably 8 of you total that are reading this. But whatever.

Jeremy's mix CD, Fall style:

Loudmouth "Fly"
Coheed and Cambria "A Favor House Atlantic"
Sevendust "Separate"
Queens of the Stone Age "The Lost Art of Keeping a Secret"
Offspring "Nitro (Youth Energy)"
Radiohead "High and Dry"
Everclear "Heartspark Dollarsign"
Green Day "She"
Queens of the Stone Age "Feel Good Hit of the Summer"
The Cult "Fire Woman"
Michael Penn "No Myth"
Godsmack "Vampires"
Pearl Jam "Red Mosquito"
Sponge "Plowed"
Queens of the Stone Age "In The Fade"

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

3 out of 15 songs on my mix CD are from Queen of the Stone Age's "R" album. Sue me. I've been playing the hell out of QOTSA lately.

I wanted to hate Coheed and Cambria, but I just can't. I'm going to get "In Keeping Secrets of Silent Earth: 3" soon enough. "A Favor House Atlantic" is brilliant. You can't lose with lyrics like "good eye, sniper. I shoot, you run".

Michael Penn's "No Myth" is a great song. I listen to a ton of hard rock, but I do branch out into other styles of music. It keeps me sane.

Have a good weekend. Go Seahawks.

"Nicotine, valium, vicadin, marijuana, ecstasy, and alcohol"
|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?