Sunday, October 31, 2004

 

LET'S GO!

No, I'm not talking about The Cars "Let's Go", although that was a good song.

I'm talking about Trick Daddy and Lil' Jon's track "Let's Go", which samples Ozzy Osbourne's "Crazy Train". I really want to hate this song, I really do. But for some reason, I just can't hate this song.

I blame Dave Chappelle for this. He's the man who introduced people like myself to Lil' Jon. I can't get enough of Lil' Jon. WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT? YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! OKKKKKKKKKKKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY!

I can't say I'm a master of the crunk. But I will say that I can appreciate most forms of music. I've never been a music snob and I'm not going to start being one now.

Audio links to "Let's Go" (Windows Media and Real Media)
|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?